Sponsored by HundredX, Inc. ("Sponsor").
**See Prize Description for details.
1. Contest Period: The Contest begins on 2017-09-01 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on 2017-09-30 at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time ("ET") (the "Contest Period").
2. Eligibility: The Contest is open only to individuals (a) who are legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, and (b) who are age 13 or older with the consent of a parent or legal guardian if younger than the age of majority in your state of residence, with an active e-mail account or Facebook account and Internet access. Employees of Sponsor and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to the Sponsors through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the Contest Period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Participation in the Contest constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Contest Rules ("Official Rules"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
3. How to Enter: To enter the giveaway, a user must submit feedback through the Expresit App, www.expresit.com or through other participating third party HundredX, Inc. developed feedback platforms including Express Feedback ® implementations. The feedback must be from a user with a valid Expresit account or other verifiable credential and contain the name of a person ("Hero") they are recognizing for providing good service. To enter via Expresit, you must (a) download the free Expresit app from iTunes or Google Play or create an account through Expresit.com, (b) login in with Facebook or create a Expresit login by using your email account, (c) search for and find a business or organization, (d) enter the name of a person at that business or organization who provided you with good service, and (e) complete the feedback process. All qualifying feedback during the Contest Period will be automatically entered into the Giveaway.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. By participating in this promotion, entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsors and Facebook of any and all liability arising out of this Contest. Sponsor has no affiliation with Facebook and no responsibility for or control of any matters relating to Facebook or Facebook accounts. Information provided to enter the Contest is being provided to Sponsor and not to Facebook, and by entering the Contest you give Sponsor permission to use your personal information as set forth in these Official Rules.
4. Judging: After the Contest Period, a panel of a minimum of 3 judges, either independent or Sponsor employees, will review the eligible Contest Entries and choose the Contest Entry that is, in the judges' sole discretion, the best example of a feedback submitted that recognizes a Hero (the "Contest Criteria"). Winning Contest Entries will be judged on your use of Expresit and Express Feedback ®. ALL DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES ARE FINAL AND BINDING. We reserve the right to confirm employment of the Hero and accuracy of the feedback submitted.
5. Giveaway and Prize: A total of $1,000 US Dollars cash will be awarded to the best feedback as determined by the judges according to the Contest Criteria (the "Prize"). The Prize will be divided between the Hero and the Heromaker: $500 US Dollars cash will be awarded to the Heromaker and $500 US Dollars cash will be awarded to the Hero.
7. General Rules: The Sponsors are not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or otherwise; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating in the Contest, you acknowledge that you have read these Official Rules and any other terms and conditions, rules, guidelines or policies applicable to the Contest, and you agree to abide by them. By participating in the Contest, you agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsors and their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, clients, partners, Non-Sponsors and agents, including advertising and Contest agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Contest (the "Released Parties"), harmless from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in the Contest or acceptance or use of the prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsors' control that may cause the Contest to be disrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANT'S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. The total Approximate Retail Value of the prize to be awarded in this Contest: $500 (USD) per individual. Both recipients are responsible for any income tax liability and should consult with tax advisors for the proper tax treatment of this income on his/her tax return. The Sponsor has no liability to any Hero for compliance with workplace policies that may require the reporting of a Prize for service rendered in the course of employment to employers.
8. Permissions: By entering this Contest, you grant to Sponsor and its licensees (if any) the irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, transferable and sublicenseable right and license to use, display, copy, edit, modify, create derivative works of, publish, distribute and otherwise exploit the content of, and elements embodied in, his/her entries in any and all media, including but not limited to digital and electronic media, audio and audiovisual media (whether now existing or hereafter devised), in any language, throughout the world, in any broadcast outlet and in any manner, for trade, advertising, promotional, commercial, or any other purposes without further approval or consideration. By entering this Contest, each Entrant grants Sponsor and its licensees the right to use the entrant's name, image, likeness, voice, photograph, statements and/or Prize information, and/or any portion of any of the foregoing, for promotional, advertising and/or publicity purposes in any media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world and in perpetuity, without compensation or notice to, or with further consent of, the entrant, to the extent permitted by law. By entering into the Contest, you also agree to forever release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, clients and agents, from any and all claims, actions, damages, losses, costs, expenses and liability of any kind arising from or relating to Sponsor's use of your name, voice, likeness, image, appearance, biographical information and any other information offered at any time during or after the period of participation in the Contest including but not limited to claims of defamation, invasion of privacy, or rights of publicity or copyright infringement.
9. Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Contest and/or winning any prize, entrant/winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, video of the presentation of the Prize, biographical information, entry and statements attributed to entrant/winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Sponsor's and clients' newsletters, and the Sponsor's and clients' websites and apps, without additional compensation. The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Contest are compromised, without liability to the entrant. The Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by the Sponsors, in their sole discretion. The Contest is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in the Contest, you acknowledge that you have read these Official Rules and agree to abide by them and by the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Contest. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of California, excluding rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Contest or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts located in the Southern District of California or the state courts located in San Diego County, California.
10. Personal Information: In order to validly enter and in order to claim the Prize, you may be required to provide Sponsor with certain personally identifiable information such as name, residential address, telephone number, social security number, email address and/or other contact and/or tax information.
11. Winner's List: For a list of the prize winners, which will be available seven (7) days after the announcement of the winner, send your request specifying Contest name and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Prize Winners, 3840 Via de la Valle, Suite 100, Del Mar, CA 92014 within sixty (60) days of the last day of the Contest Period. For a copy of these Official Rules, send a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Contest Rules, 3840 Via de la Valle, Suite 100, Del Mar, CA 92014 prior to the end of the Contest Period. Vermont residents may omit return postage with Official Rules requests.
12. Sponsor Address: 3840 Via de la Valle, Suite 100, Del Mar, CA 92014
13. Non-Sponsors: The Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any non-Sponsors, and non-Sponsors do not endorse the products or services of Sponsor or Contest prizes and Sponsor does not endorse any of the businesses named by Contest entrants.
If, in Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of fraud, electronic or non-electronic tampering or unauthorized intervention with any portion of this Contest, or if fraud or technical difficulties of any sort (e.g., computer viruses, bugs, server errors) compromise the integrity of the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect Entry-related submissions and/or evaluations and/or terminate the Contest and award the Prize in its sole discretion. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter or evaluate repeatedly is prohibited. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant based on an email address, the entry in question may be disqualified subject to the Judges' discretion.